NET Teacher/ Native English Teacher
– To teach K1-K3 classes of children aged from 3 to 6 years old.
– Based on English curriculum framework, to plan, write and implement lesson plans which are appropriate to the needs, interests and development of the children.
– To assess children’s English language development.
– To prepare teaching materials.
– To organize interest classes.
– Applicants must be native-speaking English teachers.
– A recognized overseas or local university degree.
– Experience in kindergarten teaching is preferred.
– Love interacting with children. Show eagerness to learn. Be creative, self-motivated, patient, responsible and a team player.