MAGART International Kindergarten (Fanling)
Native English Teacher (Full Time / Part Time)
Native English Teacher Job Duties:
- To plan and deliver an inspiring learning experience for our young children
- Passion for child-centred education and fostering independence in young learners within a diversified teaching approaches environment
- Ability to collaborate with others and work in a team
- To be a teacher, guide and facilitator of our international play-based curriculum
- To be a self-motivated and valuable member of the MAGART team
- To be a role model and ambassador of MAGART at all times, including school events
- Responsible for all aspects of classroom learning and management, including class administration, parent communication, planning, assessment, preparation and learning!
Native English Teacher Job Requirement:
- Early Childhood Education Qualification
- Native English Speaker
- Genuine love of interacting and working with young children
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience in kindergarten settings
- Exhibit a genuine love of children, have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong classroom management skills and maintain high energy with young children
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hard-working and team player
Interested parties please submit full resume, current and expected salary along with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details please contact Vice Principal Ms. Sara Chan on 2677 8109.