Wall Street English 華爾街英語
Student Service Associate with Basic Salary plus Bonus (Full Time/ Part Time)
As a Student Service Associate, you take an active role in ensuring Students’ educational success and satisfaction with their English course through excellent customer service and management of courses. You will be a key player on a multicultural team and contribute to providing your Students with an all-English experience. At the heart of center communications, you interact with current and prospective Students in person and on the telephone. You are the “face of the center” forming the first line of personal contact and friendly service with existing and prospective students.
- Be an ambassador for students and proactively handle their queries and problem;
- Deliver excellent service and improve customers’ satisfaction level, via different channels including WhatsApp messages;
- Provide proactive follow up in an efficient and professional manner;
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure timely, efficient and effective service to students;
- Provide student-related administrative supports;
- Work with the team to achieve all the monthly center service objectives;
- Support special of ad hoc projects to ensure the team runs smoothly;
- Package includes Basic Salary + Bonus.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese;
- Post-secondary educated, university degree in any discipline preferred;
- Excellent customer service experience;
- Strong Interpersonal skills;
- Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic;
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
Benefits (Part Time & Full Time Staff):
- Full training provided;
- Dental Care Plan;
- Monthly Performance Bonus;
- Career progression opportunities within the organization;
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment;
- Staff activities and team building budget.
For Full Time Staff only:
- Medical Coverage (spouse included);
- 14 days annual leave;
- Bank holiday;
- OT pay;
- Study Sponsorship Programme;
- Study Leave and Exam Leave;
- Marriage Leave;
- Discretionary annual Bonus;
- Free English course.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with current & expected salary(MUST).