Qualifications & Requirements
- Teach kindergarten classes of children aged 2 to 6.
- Organize, plan and write daily Letterland phonics and Cambridge
English lessons plans.
- Work in collaboration with other teachers (class work and school work)
- Assess students and prepare progress reports
- Translate school documents (From English to Chinese, and vice versa)
- Degree holder with preferably BEd (ECE) /PGDE (ECE) qualification.
- At least one year of relevant experience in teaching Cambridge English and/ or Letterland phonics lesson.
- Applicants with administration and management experience will be an
- Native speaker in English
- Responsible, hardworking, cooperative, active and
- Ability to work cooperatively with support teachers, other colleagues, and the
- Good communication skills.