|Bright English Education Centre (Shatin)|
Full Time English & Phonics Teacher (Shatin) (5 mins walk to MTR Station)
- Hong Kong SAR, New Territories, Shatin - Shatin District
- Teach English and Phonics from K.1 to P.6
- Bank Holidays, Birthday Leave & Allowance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Full In House Training Provided
- Bilingually Fluent in Both ENGLISH and CHINESE
- Fresh Graduates Are Welcome To Apply
- Teach English and Phonics to students ranging from kindergarten to primary in small class settings
- Manage daily operations of the Education Centre
- Reporting to parents on students progress
- Student recruitment and intake
- Marketing and promotional activities
- Hardworking, Independent, Responsible and Committed
- Bachelor degree (preferably in education but not essential) or PGDE. A minimum of 1 year full time kindergarten and/or primary level teaching experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Posses a current Hong Kong Identification Card
- Computer literate, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Calendar and Zoom.
With over 26 education centres in Hong Kong: Causeway Bay, Whampoa, Shek Mun, Tsuen Wan, Tseung Kwan O, Yuen Long, Sai Ying Pun, Shau Kei Wan, Tai Po, North Point, Kowloon Bay, Tai Kok Tsui, Aberdeen, Po Lam, Kwai Fong, Ma On Shan, Shatin, Tsing Yi and Head Office in Mong Kok, two in Macau.
Bright International Education provides English education services to students ranging from kindergarten (K1 – K3), Primary (P1 - P6), Secondary (S1 - S6) in DSE and IB, and IELTS. We provide small group lessons to nearly 2000 students on a weekly basis.
Our mission is to develop and educate all our students to exert their best potential; to build solid foundations to ensure academic success.