Main Duties included but not limited to:
1. Head of School Domain(s)
2. Assist the Principal in school administration and development
• A degree from a local university or equivalent;
• A Post-Graduate Certificate in Education or equivalent;
• Special education experience and training recognized by EDB;
• Training in secondary school administration/management specified by or acceptable to EDB;
• At least 3 years working experience in the post of SGM, preferably in an aided special school and with experience in Management & Organization, School Ethos & Student Support, and Student Performance;
• Proven ability to take charge of or teach one of the subjects, preferably T&L, Music and English.
*Successful candidate without the qualifications stipulated in Code of Aid for Special Schools would be appointed as Acting PGM in the first instance.
Applicants should send their resumes and a cover letter with the details of two referees to The Principal, Hong Kong Red Cross John F Kennedy Centre, 15 & 17 Sandy Bay, Hong Kong on or before 1 February 2023. Please state “Application for PGM” on the envelope.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the School's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files for up to a period of 6 months.