Fun Creative Kindergarten (Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O)
- Minimum 1-year experiences on working with young children (For suitable candidates, fresh graduates or new teachers will also be considered)
- Visa sponsorship if needed
The kindergarten is currently recruiting an enthusiastic and qualified NET for the full-time teaching position. The suitable candidate will be teaching infants, toddlers, and young children within 1 to 6 years old in Tseung Kwan O area.
- Leads Playgroups for infants and toddlers
- Designs English lessons, activities, and deliver English lessons to 1- 6 years-old children
- Prepares teaching props and materials as required
- Cooperates with local teachers in different classes
- Monitors children’s learning progress and provides appropriate feedback to parents
- Supports and attend school events, such as open house, parents’ day and graduation ceremony
- Must be passionate and able to work with young children
- A candidate with patient, enthusiastic and artistic quality is preferred
- Must be a native English speaker and a holder of passport issued in any native English countries
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder or above, related to early childhood education is preferred
- Qualified TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate is preferred
- 1 - 2 years teaching experiences is preferred. For suitable candidates, fresh graduates or new teachers will also be considered
- Good command on PC skills, communication skills and a good team-player is preferred
5.5 days work (Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 5:30pm / Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm)
Training, public holidays and school holidays are offered.
Salary is negotiable, depends on the working experiences and education background.
For interested candidates, please send your cover letter including your expected salary, availability, and your full resume with photo to [email protected]