1) To provide general administrative support
2) To work outdoor at times, such as mailing, bank-in, document/parcel collection and delivery, etc.
3) To undertake professional duties that may be reasonably assigned by the Supervisor
1) Completed Form 5 or HKDSE
2) Proficiency in MS Office applications including Chinese word processing
3) Good communication and interpersonal skills
4) Strong team player with positive attitude
- Staff would be assigned to work in different service units as required by the school.
- Staff should comply with the guidelines of Education Bureau and Hospital Authority.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Please send your Job Application Form (Download Job Application Form: https://hs.edu.hk/web/files/forms/22-23_Job_Application_Form.pdf) to Room 907, 9/F., 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong.
All information collected will be for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 6 months.