Native English Teacher (Kindergarten)
- Teach K1-K3 classes of children.
- Prepare and design the daily lesson plan and learning materials. (e.g. storytelling, phonics teaching aids, learning materials in English corner, worksheets and afternoon activities etc.)
- Implement activities that is suitable to the needs, interest and the development of children.
- To teach English in an immersive environment, e.g. morning exercise, free play, playing corner, tea time, lunch time, music and PE lessons.
- To evaluate the teaching process based on the student’s performance and provide pertinence improvement.
- Inform parents about their children’s performance and give suggestion.
- A recognized Bachelor degree in Education or related principle.
- Must be a Native English speaker, proficiency in spoken and written English.
Attitude and skills:
- Experience of teaching English in a bilingual environment would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, responsible, highly proactive, flexible, enthusiastic and patient to children.
- Able to work closely with local teachers and communicate with parents.
- Experience of teaching dialogic reading technique, phonics teaching, singing, dancing, and dramatic games would be an advantage.
- According to the requirements of the Education Bureau, teachers and school staffs directly employed by the school should receive three doses of COVID-19 vaccine after 31st May,2022 and use the “LeaveHomeSafe” and the QR code Verification Scanner mobile application every time when they enter school.
- The school will require prospective employee to apply for the “Sexual Conviction Record Check”.
Candidates who have interested, please send the full resume and letter of application to [email protected]