BISHOP HALL JUBILEE SCHOOL
Applications are invited for the post of Vice Principal (Teaching and Learning) to serve from September 2024 for the above Sheng Kung Hui School.
- To assist in developing a school environment conducive to learning and high achievements for students
- To lead, implement and supervise the teaching faculty for effective teaching and learning
- To plan, oversee and promote the development of the school curriculum and assessment policies
- To supervise and coordinate all the academic affairs and co-curricular activities of the school
- To be responsible for deploying personnel and resources efficiently and effectively to meet the school plan and development
- Meets the qualifications and experience for the post of Vice Principal (PGM) as required by the EDB
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Possesses good interpersonal and team work skills, a positive attitude and is independent in leading the school’s academic affairs and policy formulations
- Proficient in both English and Chinese languages
- A high degree of professionalism
Applications with full resume and education philosophy statement should be sent to the Principal of Bishop Hall Jubilee School at [email protected] on or before 13th October,2023. Please state the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
Personal data will be used confidentially and strictly for recruitment purposes only.