|Yuen Long Public Secondary School|
General Clerk 校務處文員
Entry Requirements :
- To perform general clerical duties;
- To handle student affairs, including data-input;
- To assist teachers in arranging non-teaching activities;
- To answer enquiries from parents or members of the public;
- Work on shift or overtime may be required; and
- Any other duties assigned by the school.
- Completion of Secondary 5, or equivalent;
- A good command of both Chinese and English, Level 2(Note 1) or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent preferred;
- Working experience in school preferred;
- Familiar with Chinese and English input methods and computer operations preferred, such as word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation software;
- May be required to take trade test and/ or written test.
- ‘Grade C’ and ‘Grade E’ in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the HKCEE before 2007 are accepted administratively as comparable to ‘Level 3’ and ‘Level 2’ respectively in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth.
Monthly Salary: $14,720
Interested applicants should submit your CV by email / mail or fax.
*(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes and destroyed after the completion of recruitment exercise.)