Lam Tai Fai College is an EMI secondary school (DSS) that aspires to provide quality education through an innovative curriculum that integrates academic, sports and innovative design programmes.
We are looking for Part-time Tutor
to conduct tutorial classes for our students under Partnership School Programme (PSP) co-presented with Hong Kong Sports Institute for the following subjects:
Part-time Tutor (Mathematics - Extended Part: Module 2 (Algebra and Calculus)) (Ref: PTTPSP-01-2223)
- University graduate / undergraduate / retired teacher majoring in relevant subject(s)
- Obtained Grade B or above in HKCEE and/or HKALE or level 5 or above in HKDSE in the relevant subject(s)
- Experienced in teaching HKDSE preferred
- Tutorial sessions may be conducted on weekdays after school, Saturday mornings / afternoons or public holidays
- Hourly Rate: HK$350 - 400 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Please download the application form
and send it with your full CV to [email protected]
or by post to 25, Ngan Shing Street, Shatin on or before 14 October 2022. Please write the reference number for the post at the bottom right corner of the envelope.