- To provide clerical and administrative support to ensure smooth school operation;
- To provide support in all school events;
- To handle all aspects of student applications and handle parents’ enquiries;
- To undertake other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Principal
- Degree holder;
- Solid experiences in office administration and handling enquiries;
- Ability to organize well, attend to details and work independently under pressure;
- Pleasant personality, patient and good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written / spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing;
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Immediately available is preferred
Working hours: 8:30am to 5:15pm (Monday to Friday)
8:30am to 1pm (alternative Saturday off)
We offer competitive salaries and benefits commensurate with experiences and qualifications.
Interested party please send your full resume to [email protected]
To know more about us, please visit our website: www.learninghabitat.org.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes within our Bluetop Group of Companies. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 12 weeks.