Admissions and Administrative Officer (Whampoa)
|MAGART International Kindergarten|
- To support the efficient management of admissions and school daily operation along with promoting our school philosophy.
- Maintain daily operation of the School and Admissions Office including handling parents' enquiries, parent notices/communication, student admissions, student payment and administrative works on daily school operation including but not limited to school supplies procurement.
- To execute other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor(s).
- Education/School relevant working experience is preferred
- F.6 / Associate Degree or above
- Over 3 years of administrative/ relevant experience
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and independently, and as a team member
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, multi-task, handle complexity, prioritise and organize work
- Good computer and admin skills and accurately utilize large database
- Detail-oriented and high proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Warm and friendly to children, parents and public
Interested parties please submit full resume, current and expected salary along with a recent photo.