Tom Lee Music Academy is seeking to appoint a center operations supervisor to perform as a professional consultant and provide satisfying services to customers and ensure the daily operation in our education center.
The ideal candidate will have great exposure in the music education business, manager center operations, and the working environment with children.
In this position, you will:
We look for:
- Providing the professional consultative advice for a music education programs to existing and potential customers
- Analyze customer feedback to drive continuous improvement in service
- Constantly review center facilities to ensure the best learning environment
- Review and monitor center operations, performance, and workflow adequately aligned with company standards and policies
- Relevant working experience with 3 – 5 years of supervisory role in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
- Customer-oriented, good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, responsible, and positive.
- Love to communicate with people and energetic character
- Flight Attendant / Beauty industry / Travel Agency is highly welcome
- Medical Insurance
- Education subsidy
- Annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, etc
- Staff engagement programs and team-building activities