HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE
Assistant Human Resources Officer (Operation Administration) (several posts)
|The Hong Kong Polytechnic University|
The appointees will be required to:
- provide administrative and executive support to front-line one-stop-shop HR services and be assigned to work at a designated functional division or centralized pool according to the operational needs and individual capability;
- assist the officer(s) of the division in the implementation of HR policies and procedures encompassing recruitment, further appointment, promotion, transfer, re-deployment, redundancy and termination of employment; compensation and benefits; staff development and training; staff appraisal, reward and sanction matters, ;
- search, collate and compile information / statistics independently under the guidance of officers of the division;
- provide logistics and administrative support to committees and meetings;
- perform data input and assist in collection and analysis of data / information and preparation of policy papers, reports and statistics;
- liaise with internal and external stakeholders;
- manage and maintain an effective record and filing system;
- perform any other duties as assigned by the Division Head or his/her delegates.
- have a recognised degree or associate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines plus some relevant working experience OR five passes in HKCEE including English Language (at least Grade C if Syllabus A; Level 2 if results are obtained from 2007 onwards), Chinese Language (Level 2 if results are obtained from 2007 onwards) and Mathematics; or a combination of results in five HKDSE subjects of Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / "Attained" in Applied Learning subjects / Grade E in Other Language subjects, and the five subjects must include English Language, Chinese Language and Mathematics plus at least five years of relevant post-qualification working experience;
- be able to communicate in both written and spoken English and Chinese and preferably Putonghua;
- be proficient in computer applications including MS Word and Excel, preferably also in PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- be able to perform data analysis;
- have good communication, interpersonal and coordination skills;
- be self-motivated and willing to learn and contribute ideas for work improvement; and
Conditions of Service
- be meticulous and able to perform tasks independently.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered. Initial appointment will be on a fixed-term gratuity-bearing contract. Re-engagement thereafter is subject to mutual agreement.
Please submit an application through PolyU’s career website (https://jobs.polyu.edu.hk/general
). Consideration of applications will commence on 30 August 2022 until the positions are filled
. The University’s Personal Information Collection Statement for recruitment can be found at https://www.polyu.edu.hk/hro/careers/pics_for_recruitment/
PolyU is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, ethnicity, nationality, family status or physical or mental disabilities.