Mood Education Limited
|Assistant Playgroup Instructor/ Playgroup Instructor (FT/PT)|
- Planning and organizing games, story telling and teaching centre’s programs to young children
- Communicate with parents, evaluate students’ performance and report to parents
- Helping for lessons preparation and administrative work
- Generate ideas for improving our programs and maximize value to both parents and children
- Responsible to develop and prepare teaching materials
- General centre hygiene and up-keeping
- Degree or above
- Must have passion towards young children and educating young children
- Cheerful, caring, patient, responsible and initiative
- Creative in devising themes, curriculum and gimmicks to teach and engage the interest of the kids
- At least 1 year teaching experience is preferred but not a must
- Knowledge of teaching Cantonese is a must
- Immediate availability is prefer
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Assistant Playgroup Instructor
On-job training will be provided to the right candidates.
All personal data are used for recruitment only.
For interested parties, please send your resume with your qualification, credential, present and expected salary and date of availability to us.