HKMA David Li Kwok Po College
Our College, an EMI secondary school, operating under the Direct Subsidy Scheme, seeks qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy:
- Possessing a sub-degree or above academic qualification, with excellent command of English;
- Having strong communication and organization skills;
- Ability to prioritize and establish positive relationship with youngsters;
- Able to work productively with others in teams;
- Approachable and outgoing, and always taking positive views on matters;
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Organizing programmes for newly admitted NCS students, and personal development and careers-related activities/programmes as well as after-school academic learning programmes for NCS students;
- Serving as a mentor for NCS students, addressing their specific needs in personal development;
- Assisting the school’s Admission and Promotion Team to promote the College to the CS and NCS community;
- Providing special support to NCS students with SEN.
Interested applicants should submit, either by mail or email, a covering letter together with a CV to The Principal
of the College. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes and destroyed after the completing recruitment exercise.)
Address: 8 Hoi Wang Road, Mongkok (West), Kowloon
Email: [email protected]