School Nurse 學校護士
The successful candidate will:
- Be a good coordinator and good planner to provide nursing services.
- Interact effectively with all stakeholders of the School, including Principals, teaching and non-teaching staff and amahs in order to provide safety and healthy environment for staff and students.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, organisational, communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Mainly work in campus(es) in Kowloon.
- Be responsible for safety and health of the school.
- Oversee and continually review current enter checking / examination ; reporting.
- Be responsible for the roster list regarding nurses holiday and Saturday duties list to fit with school operations.
- Provide professional advice on precaution measurement and arrangement in school in case needed ( SARS, COVID-19 incidents).
- Monitor and coordinate the purchase of health and safety items of the school, setting stock level.
- Develop strong relationships with Principals, parents, students and collaborate with other administration departments of the school.
- Enhance the nursing services standard in school.
- Support school events and PTA events.
- Assist in other VEO campuses’ playgroup.
Candidates must possess the following:
- possess a valid certificate to practise nursing issued by certifying body as may be recognized by The Nursing Council of Hong Kong from time to time as evidence of competency to practise nursing.
- Experience in the education sector and understand the reporting requirements to Health department and EDB will be an advantage.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English with strong communication skills.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division