Media Officer (Part-time / Full-time)
- Diploma or degree in multi-media design, video production, advertising, information technology or other relevant discipline would be preferable. Relevant work experiences in TV / radio channels or film production or social media would be an advantage.
- Responsible for live broadcasting, video shooting, video editing, photography, post-production and IT related duties support (e.g. BYOD, installation of software, etc).
- Managing or supporting school lighting system and sound system.
- Proficiency in After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Audition, 3D max, etc.
- Good communication skills, and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Full-time: 5-day work (Sat AM duty on request only).
- Salary: HK$22K to $25K, subject to the qualication and relevant work experience.
Interested parties are invited to send their applications, with full resumes by e-mail ([email protected]) or by post to Principal, CCC Heep Woh College, 171 Po Kong Village Road, Tsz Wan Shan, Kowloon not later than November 11, 2022.