St Stephen’s College is a co-educational secondary school. Our scenic campus resides in the heart of Stanley, the southern tip of Hong Kong Island. We provide boarding services to 400 students, who are under the care and guidance of our resident teachers. We pride ourselves on our strong Christian ethos, expansive learning environment, outstanding staff, and forward-looking initiatives.
Under the Direct Subsidy Scheme, St Stephen’s is an IB world school. We provide a dual-track programme (the IBDP and the HKDSE) for senior secondary levels.
We are looking for passionate people to join our dynamic learning and teaching community.
Laboratory Technician II/III
- Support teaching staff and pupils with setting up experiments
- Keep the laboratories within health and safety guidelines
- Carry out regular routine maintenance of laboratory equipment, stock control and general administration tasks
- 3 years or above service in any of laboratory disciplines
- Lab Technician Certificate or equivalent
- Responsible, initiative and hard working
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English
- Fresh graduate will be considered as Laboratory Technician III
We accept applications before 7 October 2022. Please send your application, resume, and letters of reference to:
St Stephen’s College
22 Tung Tau Wan Road
Stanley, Hong Kong
or by email to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be purged within 6 months on completion of the recruitment exercise.
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 聖士提反書院
- 申請方式 電郵, 郵寄
- 申請聯絡人 校長
- 電話 28130360
- 電郵 [email protected]
- 地址 St Stephen's College, 22 Tung Tau Wan Road, Stanley, Hong Kong
- 機構類別 中學