- Assess learning and emotional needs by observing and consulting with relevant bodies to advise on the best approaches and provisions to support learning and development;
- Work with school staff and parents to mediate regarding relevant actions to benefit identified children.
- Provide advice and guidance to school staff and parents.
- Write reports to make recommendations on action to be taken;
- Develop and review related policies;
- Bachelor’s Degree (or above) in Psychology, Social Work, Counselling and Guidance, Education, Special Education or any related discipline.
- Familiar with the development of children below the age of six (having qualifications and teaching experience relating to early years education will be an advantage)
- Relevant qualifications and experience relating to working with children with special educational needs (SEN)
- Experience in communicating with kindergarten children’s parents/caregivers (including those with SEN children).
- With good spoken and written skills in Chinese and English.
- With at least 2 years relevant experience
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) as well as English and Chinese typing are essential
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and strictly in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 Victoria Educational Organisation
- 申請方式 電郵
- 申請聯絡人 Sharon Wong
- 電話 37983091
- 電郵 email@example.com