in Division of Corporate Services
- To provide effective IT support throughout the Academy
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of an effective managed information system
- To provide technical support for the IT service across all Divisions
Main Job Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate, develop, implement and maintain e-learning tools and projects in consultation with end-users
- To assist the design, implementation and support database programmes for the daily operation of divisions, such as course registration, student nomination, membership etc.
- To provide daily technical support services for the website and other hardware and software applications used by the Academy
- To implement as directed and troubleshoot IT systems across all divisions
- To provide support in complementary areas such as video shooting and editing for the Academy’s events
- To prepare procurement requests for IT systems, services and assets
- To prepare IT website statistical and carry out regular system back up
- To identify and report irregularities and other issue trends for preventive measures
- To assist in ad hoc projects.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized Hong Kong / overseas university or equivalent in IT related disciplines;
- 3 years post-degree work experience;
- Basic knowledge on HTML, JS/JQuery, PHP and SQL is preferred;
- Knowledge and experience in web administration are desired;
- Experience in managing Moodle online learning platform and MS Office 365 platform will be a definite advantage;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (both written and verbal) with effective communication skills is essential; the ability to communicate in Putonghua is an asset;
Terms of Appointment :
The successful candidates will be offered an initial term of two years. Re- appointment will be subject to mutual agreement and good performance. The Academy offers a competitive salary for good candidates. Fringe benefits will be offered according to the job grade of prevailing policy.
*For the protection of children and mentally incapacitated persons, prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.*
Full details of this post can be found on our website https://www.hkage.org.hk
or by emailing Ms Siu at [email protected]
Review of applications will start as soon as possible and this recruitment exercise will continue until the post is filled
The HKAGE is a subvented non-governmental organisation, to advocate and provide support services for gifted students, teachers and parents.
*For the protection of children and mentally incapacitated persons, prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within ten weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All personal data are collected for recruitment purpose only.*