We invite applications for the post of part time NET with effect from December 2020 – July 2021 (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Bachelor degree or PGDE in English Language or equivalent；
- Fulfil EDB NET scheme requirements and a valid visa；
- At least 2-year experience of teaching English in a primary school；
- Puppetry or drama experience an advantage.
- Design and deliver collaborative teaching with local teachers for KS2 classes；
- Plan and organize English activities.
Interested applicants should send an application letter indicating expected salary and a full CV on or before 27 November, 2020 to The Principal, Lok Sin Tong Lau Tak Primary School, Po Lam Estate, Tseung Kwan O, N.T.
Please mark ‘Apply for Native-speaking English Teacher (NET)’ on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 樂善堂劉德學校
- 申請方式 郵寄
- 申請聯絡人 The Principal
- 電話 27013072
- 電郵 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 地址 Po Lam Estate, Tseung Kwan O, N.T.