|Oxfam Hong Kong|
Project Officer II (1-year Contract)
The Project Officer is responsible for the externally funded project- “Start from Beginning – Chinese Supporting Scheme for Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Students in Kindergartens Project.
- Consolidate program experience and disseminate good practices to other NGOs and educational groups through developing resources pack and publishment.
- Provide administrative service support to the operation of different projects.
- Prepare reports, presentation, and events to communicate the work impacts to external stakeholders, e.g., public, corporate, foundations, NGOs, educational groups etc.
- Promote the project with various platforms and build good network with different NGOs and educational groups
- Act as a key contact point responsible for liaising with schools and parents.
- Monitor budget and evaluate project outcomes.
- Amend and revise project as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Undertake other related tasks as requested.
- Degree holder, with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Solid experience in project management and organization skills with great attention in details.
- Experience in designing and implementing activities for parents.
- Knowledge of ethnic minority poverty and education system.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proactive, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality.
- Strong problem-solving and ability to be flexible.
- Able to work independently and multi-task, meet tight deadlines and be a good team player.
- Good communications skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Familiar with networks in NGOs and schools is a plus
- Experience with design and editing software such as Illustrator, video editing is a plus
- Identification with Oxfam’s mission and vision is a must.
Closing date for application: 3 Sep 2022
Professionals who want to work for a good cause and are prepared to take up new challenges are invited to send their application letter, curriculum vitae with their current and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 17/F, China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to [email protected].
At Oxfam Hong Kong, our culture is shaped by our values, which reinforce what we care about and how we do things. Our five core values are: Justice, Empowerment, Inclusiveness, Accountability and Innovation. Learn more about Oxfam Hong Kong here: https://www.oxfam.org.hk.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us. Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and may be subject to appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
(Data collected will only be used to process job applications. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within six weeks from the closing date can assume that their application was unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.)
Oxfam Hong Kong is an equal opportunities employer.
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 Oxfam Hong Kong
- 申請方式 電郵
- 申請聯絡人 Ida Wong
- 電話 25202525
- 電郵 [email protected]
- 機構類別 其他