To meet the needs of continuous development, W F Joseph Lee Primary School is in search of a dedicated professional to provide timely, professional and comprehensive support to school.
Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant
- Work with individuals and groups of students in class with additional needs under the direction of the Head of Student Support & School Ethos
- Provide physical and communication support to the individual needs of students with additional needs
- Support the Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) on the implementation of the Learning Achievement Measurement Kit (LAMK) from EDB with students
- Maintain appropriate records of work and progress of the Learning Support Grant
- Provide social and communication support to students with additional needs in learning activities
- Liaise with professionals and external agencies where necessary under the direction of the SENCO
- Other tasks assigned by the Head of Student Support & School Ethos regarding the support to students with additional needs
- An associate degree or above in social work or guidance or a related field
- Preferably with working experience in primary school or children
- Training in SEN is an advantage
- Working Period will be from March 2022 to 31 August 2022 (Could be renewable subject to the work performance and government funding)
Interested parties may apply with resume, stating expected salary and availability, to the Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com and mark the applied position with subject (if any) as the email title.
Our website: www.wfjlps.edu.hk
The successful candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) and comply with all EDB guidelines, including the vaccination or regular testing requirements.
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 W F Joseph Lee Primary School
- 申請方式 電郵
- 申請聯絡人 Ms. Hayley Lee
- 電話 34010114
- 電郵 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 地址 新界天水圍101區天暉路9號
- 機構類別 小學